Wednesday 21 March 2012

Some more E numbers

Been a great last few days on the grit, new partners up for bold trad, lots on psyche and great weather.

Its been along time coming but on saturday me and dad finally headed down for our second trip to Nesscliffe (on my first one 18 months ago I was only leading e1) We immediately set up shop on the classcic E8 My Piano. After a few goes on a rope we both dispatched it, stunning route and climbing. Rest of the day was spent pottering on the bouldering.

Video of My Piano here
http://vimeo.com/38796361

After a cool few days ticking on the boulders, best tick being the awesome Giza at Burbage North, I arranged to head out with Ethan Walker to try some stuff at Burbage South. Conditions wearn't great but Ethan managed a smooth flash of the E6/7 Masters of the Universe in the quarries. I headpointed it having top roped it last year with dad. Definately keen for more ticking up there, Simbas Pride, Braille Trail, Silent Scream....the list goes on and on.

Anyways heading out with Steve tomorrow so should get some more ticking before the weather turns again.

Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment